BBLINK™ Goggles for mJOULE
BBLINK™ Goggles and BBL® HERO™ — The Perfect Pair
We’ve Raised The Bar For Pulsed Light Eye Protection
First of their kind, BBLINK™ Goggles feature proprietary technology which connects directly with your BBL® system and receives shutter close commands from the system computer slightly before the BBL flash occurs. This allows them to keep up with the high-speed pulsing of HERO™ while still allowing you to see everything but the flash. No other shutter goggles on the market today match the flash speeds or syncing capability. BBLINK works with all modes, including HERO, Forever Young™, Forever Bare™, and SkinTyte™. Blocks every flash, every time.
- 1 pair of BBLINK goggles
- 1 BBLINK dongle for mJOULE
The product on this page is ONLY compatible with mJOULE system serial numbers greater than 50400 1500-399-00.
Click here if you're looking to add BBLINK to a JOULE X system.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do BBLINK goggles work?
- BBL communicates directly with the BBLINK goggles via an external component called a dongle.
- The dongle is attached either via the Lemo port (used by HALO or diVa) located on the top of JOULE X systems or via a USB-C port on the back of mJOULE systems.
- Every time the system pulses, it sends a signal to the goggles, triggering the special lenses to darken instantly.
- The advanced technology ‘blinks’ the lenses at high speed every time the system pulses. Just like when you blink, it happens so fast that you're barely aware it's happening.
- BBLINK works with all settings and modalities of BBL and BBL HERO.
- Set up is easy - the guided software walks you through the activation and pairing process, which only needs to be done on initial setup. After that, the system and goggles automatically connect.
Is my BBL eligible to work with BBLINK?
- mJOULE system serial numbers greater than 50400 are compatible with the product shown on this page - BBLINK part number 1500-399-00.
- What about older mJOULE systems? Please contact your Sciton sales representative for more information.
- Upgraded and new JOULE X platforms with HALO and/or diVa are compatible with BBLINK part number 1500-398-00 (order here).
- A required software update will be installed by your Sciton sales representative.
Can I use more than 1 pair with my system?
- Yes! You can pair as many BBLINK goggles as you want.
- Add a second pair of BBLink goggles using part number 7005-060-00 (order here).
I have 2 systems. Can I have BBLINK goggles on both systems?
- Yes! The proprietary technology allows for you to have goggles on all your systems without the worry of interference.
Do I need separate BBLINK goggles for each system?
- While it may be possible to utilize one pair between two systems, we strongly recommend purchasing separate goggles for each system.
- Each system must have a dongle, and moving 1 pair of goggles between two systems requires pairing the goggles with the system before use.
- Order a second dongle for an mJOULE with a serial number greater than 504XX using part number 1500-390-00 (click here).
- Order a second dongle for JOULE X using part number 1500-391-00 (click here).
Do BBLINK goggles come with a warranty?
- Yes! They come with a 12-month warranty.