BBLINK Replacement Dongle for JOULE X
BBLINK™ Goggles and BBL® HERO™ — The Perfect Pair
We’ve Raised The Bar For Pulsed Light Eye Protection
The first of their kind, BBLINK™ goggles feature proprietary technology which connects directly with your BBL® system and receives shutter close commands from the system computer slightly before the BBL flash occurs. This allows them to keep up with the high-speed pulsing of HERO™ while still allowing you to see everything but the flash. No other shutter goggles on the market today match the flash speeds or syncing capability. BBLINK works with all modes, including HERO, Forever Young™, Forever Bare™, and SkinTyte™. Blocks every flash, every time.
- 1 BBLINK dongle for JOULE X
The product on this page is ONLY compatible with new and upgraded JOULE X platforms with HALO and/or diVa installed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do BBLINK goggles work?
- BBL communicates directly with the BBLINK goggles via an external component called a dongle.
- Every time the system pulses, it sends a signal to the goggles, triggering the special lenses to darken instantly.
- The advanced technology ‘blinks’ the lenses at high speed every time the system pulses. Just like when you blink, it happens so fast that you're barely aware it's happening.
- BBLINK works with all settings and modalities of BBL and BBL HERO.
- Set up is easy - the guided software walks you through the activation and pairing process, which only needs to be done on initial setup. After that, the system and goggles automatically connect.
Can I use more than 1 pair with my system?
- Yes! You can pair as many BBLINK goggles as you want to a single system.
I have 2 systems. Can I have BBLINK goggles on both systems?
- Yes! The proprietary technology allows for you to have goggles on all your systems without the worry of interference.
Do I need separate BBLINK goggles for each system?
- While it may be possible to utilize one pair between two systems, we strongly recommend purchasing separate goggles for each system.
- Each system must have a dongle, and moving 1 pair of goggles between two systems requires pairing the goggles with the system before use.
Do BBLINK goggles come with a warranty?
- Yes! They come with a 12-month warranty.